Specific activities such as Township Tours, Shark cage diving or a short Safari are best left with the experts, from which we can recommend the best available options and book directly with them.
For all other private guided Full Day-tours we have our in-house chauffeur / certified tour guide available.
The day-tours (9 am to 6 pm) are done in our BMW X5 (up to 3 persons) or with a Minivan for groups of 4 to 8 persons.
• The Peninsula: R 3300-00
• The Winelands: R 3300-00
Travel along the spectacular coastline of the Peninsula through charming historical villages. Visit the mythical meeting place of two great oceans and experience the “fairest Cape of all”.
- Table Mountain (optional)
- Clifton and Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles
- Houtbay (optional boat trip to Seal Island)
- Chapmans Peak Drive
- Noordhoek (optional lunch at Food Barn)
- Simons Town
- Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach (optional)
- Ostrich viewing
- Cape of Good Hope nature Reserve
- Cape Point
- Cape of Good Hope
- Scarborough, Kommetje
- Oude Kaapse weg and Silvermine
- Back to hotel via Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden (visit optional)
Allow us to take you on a breathtaking journey through the winelands of the Cape.
The Protestant refugees (Huguenotes) from France brought with them their finely tuned, centuries-old viticultural skills, applied locally with immediate success.
Their settlement in the 1680s around the new established villages of Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Somerset West gave birth to what we know today as the cradle of the South African wine industry.
- Stellenbosch village walkabout
- Visit the Waterford wine farm with their sublime wine tasting and chocolate pairing
- Hellshoogte Pass
- Cellar tour with wine and cheese tasting
- Somerset West
- Visit the historical Vergelegen Estate with wine tasting option